The application form with
prospectus can be had from the Maitri College of Dentistry and Research Centre,
Anjora by submitting a bank draft of Rs. drawn in favors of Maitri Educational
Society, Anjora or by cash of Rs. 600/-. In case of out station students, a D.D.
of Rs. 650/- should be sent for postal delivery. The last date for issuing the
form would de notified in due course of time. The application form filled in by
the candidate in their own handwriting along with all attested Xerox copy of the
documents must reach the office of the Principal well in time before the last
date as notified.
The following should be attached with the application form :-
Note : Candidate called for interview should bring with them all original
- Attested copy of the Mark sheet of the qualifying examination 10+2 or
- T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last in original.
- Birth Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- 10 Copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Passing 12th Standard (10+2) / Pre University with 50% marks aggregates in
Physics, Chemistry & Biology for general
category and 40% marks for reserved category.
The Minimum age the admission shall be 17 years completed on or before 1st July
of the year of admission.
Admission Procedure for Foreign Students:
(In respect of matters not provided for these above mentioned ordinances the
provision; of the university regulations statutes ordinances and rules with
regard to admission shall apply)
- A foreign student seeking admission to B.D.S. course in our college shall make
an application in the prescribed form to the Principal, MAITRI COLLEGE OF
DENTISTRY & RESEARCH CENTRE, ANJORA with academic records (attested photo
copies) for the consideration of issue of academic eligibility certificate.
- The certificate of Academic Eligibility issued to a Foreign National shall be
valid for admission only for the academic year for which it is issued,
- The head of Dental College under the jurisdiction of the university proposing
to admit the candidate to the said course of study shall intimate the same to
the university. The university in turn will consider the issue of permission of
admission after checking the quota for Foreign student allowed for, the college.
- No Foreign National seeking admission in "MAITRI COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY &
RESEARCH CENTRE" shall claim a student visa on the certificate of Academic
Eligibility issued by the university, only after production of the endorsement
of the university permitting the student admission, a student will be eligible
to claim a student visa.
- No head of any affiliated college shall issue any certificate of eligibility
to any Foreign National.
- Foreign students shall produce a certificate from the competent authority for
having adequate knowledge of English or else shall have to pass the English Test
conducted by the university before issue of the certificate of Academic
- No refund of eligibility fee shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- The head of the institution shall intimate to the university every admission
of foreign student made then the thereafter every year.